Hi Karters ,
CHANGE TO CALENDAR
- Sunday 7th FEB is now test and tune @ Wanneroo Raceway
- Sunday 7th MAR is race meeting
Test and tune details :
- $150 per driver (not per kart)
- gates open at 9.30,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,track close at 5.00
- Canteen available for breakfast and lunch
- please observe traffic flow (road) markings (clockwise ) for vehicle movements in paddock area.
- Kart retrieval will be performed by designated vehicle.
see you there,
· Track fee $100 per driver must be paid via EFT to KartWest – BSB 016 267, ACC 2327 00559
· 1 day KartWest practice licence $25 or KartWest comp licence $50 are available for SKCWA members and must be paid cash on the day at registration / sign in.
· This is a multi-purpose venue . Toilets are located at the main building and within walking distance along the access rd, otherwise we must remain in our area and on the main circuit.
· Trolleys will access to the grid areas and main circuit via a crossover of the flood drain. A pickup vehicle will also be in operation.